$napis="RNDr. Petra Kordulová, Ph.D.";
Silesian University in Opava
Na Rybnicku 1
746 01 Opava, Czech Republic
||+420 553 684 665
||+420 553 684 680
- Undergraduate study at the Silesian University in Opava, Mathematical Institute (1999-2004)
- Master thesis: "Quasilinear hyperbolic equations with hysteresis operator"
- Ph.D. thesis: "Quasilinear hyperbolic equation with hysteresis"
- P. Kordulová, An example of discontinuous solution for a quasilinear hyperbolic equation with hysteresis, Preprint MA 49/2004,
Mathematical Institute, Silesian University in Opava.
- P. Kordulová: Quasilinear hyperbolic equations with hysteresis. Journal of Physics: Conference series 55 (2006) 135-143. Fulltext.
- P. Kordulová: Asymptotic behaviour of a quasilinear hyperbolic equation with hysteresis. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Application 8 (2007) 1398-1409
- P. Kordulová: Hysteresis in flow through porous media. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 268 012014 (2011). Fulltext.
Free Boundary Problems, Coimbra, Portugal, June 2005
EQUADIFF 11, Bratislava, July 2005
International Workshop on Multi-Rate Processes and Hysteresis, Cork, Ireland, April 2006
Aplimat, Bratislava, February 2007
EQUADIFF 07, Vienna, Austria, August 2007
6th International ISAAC Congress, Ankara, Turkey, August 2007
International Workshop on Multi-Rate Processes and Hysteresis, Cork, Ireland, April 2008
Free Boundary Problems, Stockholm, Sweden, June 2008
6th European Conference on Elliptic and Parabolic Problems, Gaeta, Italy, May 2009
8th AIMS International Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Dresden, Germany, May 2010
International Workshop on Multi-Rate Processes and Hysteresis, Pecs, Hungary, June 2010
WIAS Berlin, Germany, December 2004
University College Cork, Cork, Ireland, October–December 2006, supported by grant of the Moravian-Silesian region
University College Cork, Cork, Ireland, May 2008, Erasmus Sokrates
University College Cork, Cork, Ireland, March 2009, Erasmus Sokrates