$napis="Mgr. Jan Tichavský";
Silesian University in Opava
Na Rybnicku 1
746 01 Opava, Czech Republic
||+420 553 684 674
||+420 553 684 680
- 1997–2000 undergaduate study at the University of Ostrava - faculty of science, teaching of mathematics and physics.
- 2000–2004 undergraduate study at the Silesian University in Opava, Mathematical Institute.
- 2004 Mgr. in Geometry
- Master thesis: Hadamard condition in quantum field theory.
- Current position: Ph.D. student supervised by Prof. RNDr. Miroslav Engliš, DrSc.
Microlocal analysis, Toeplitz operators.
- Jan Tichavský, On the Hadamard condition on Robertson-Walker spacetime, - submitted. Abstract
- Junior research Fellowship at Erwin Schroedinger institute for mathematical physics, Vienna, October-November 2005.