$napis="Ing. Jan Melecký, Ph.D.";
Silesian University in Opava
Na Rybnicku 1
746 01 Opava, Czech Republic
||+420 553 684 686
||+420 553 684 680
-Graduate study at the Agricultural University in Brno (1976-1981).
-Master thesis: Monitoring of chosen functional parameters of tractors unifiet
line 1 ZETOR - 6945.
-Graduate study at the Silesian University in Opava, Mathematical Institute
-Master thesis: Conduct of network chart for production of pressing tool.
-Ph.D. thesis: A dynamics of intrinsic value in simple stock market models.
Differential equations and their applications in economics.
List of publications
- J. Melecký, A. Sergyeyev, A simple finite-difference stock market model involving intrinsic value, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2008, 38 (3), pp.769–777.
- J. Melecký, A Simple stock market model involving delay, Bulletin of
The Czech Econometric Society 23(2006), 37–45.
- J. Melecký, A model of stock prices behavior, Proc. 4rd International Conference APLIMAT, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava,
Bratislava 2005, 461–466.
- J. Melecký, Model of the behavior of stock prices, Proc. 3rd International Conference APLIMAT 2004, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Bratislava 2004, 691–694.
- J. Melecký, A model of stock prices behavior, Preprint Series in Mathematical Analysis, MA 44/2004, Mathematical Institute, Silesian University in Opava,
2004. Abstract Full text in PDF
- 24th International Conference Mathematical Methods in Economics,
Pilsen, Czech Republic, 13th-15th September 2006.
Lecture: A simple stock market model involving delay.
- 23th International Conference Mathematical Methods in Economics, Hradec
Králové, Czech Republic, 14th-16th September 2005.
- 4rd International Conference Aplimat, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, February 1-4 2005.
Lecture: A model of stock prices behavior.
- 3rd International Conference Aplimat, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, February 3-6 2004.
Lecture: Model of behavior of stock prices.